Full Time Employee
Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Operator/Analyst (Job Number:419934)
SAIC has contingent job opportunities for Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Operators/Analysts. These positions will be located at Fort Gordon, Georgia, and are contingent upon contract award.
The SIGINT Operators/Analysts will be responsible for performing the detection, acquisition and geolocation of foreign communications. Individuals will analyze signals intelligence data from airborne, ground-based, and national collectors. Provide subject matter expertise on assigned mission sets, analytic processes and applications, databases, and communications methodologies to enable SIGINT collection, processing, production, and dissemination. The analyst shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Additional responsibilities may include mission supervision and/or limited system troubleshooting. Must be willing to perform shift work.
Basic Education, Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or four years’ experience in lieu of degree, plus a minimum of (3) years of experience with SIGINT Analysis/Operations
· Must have advanced targeting skills and a thorough understanding of the pre-mission analysis and post-mission tasks necessary for conducting successful Mode 1 A-STG/APG missions.
· Must be familiar with the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting (e.g. Falcon View, ArcGIS, Google Maps, mIRC).
· Must understand theater policies and procedures as they apply to conducting A-STG/APG operations.
· Active TS/SCI Clearance.
· Must have a strong understanding of the theory and applications that drive Mode 1 A-STG/APG Operations.
· Current or prior A-STG/APG certification.
· Extensive experience analyzing and integrating data into SIGINT databases.
· Strong technical and oral communication skills.
· An understanding of, and/or experience with, Mode 2 and Mode 3 theory and operations.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 17, 2016, 9:28:51 AM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT GORDON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: