Full Time Employee Contractor
Will be a member of the Service Oriented Architecture test team responsible for testing enterprise service applications and other web applications. The team consists of 5 other members. The team uses different automated test tools in order to perform standards conformance, functional, and performance testing
• Developing and/or assisting with development of automated tests, collecting and analyzing test result data, and developing reports using automated test tools, e.g., LISA, HP Performance Center, soapUI
• Assist with research and evaluation of test tools to solve new/unique test requirements
• Qualified candidates may be required to demonstrate technical proficiency during the interview process
• Ability to quickly learn and become proficient in the use of new software applications and tools
• Ability to understand and develop basic programs/scripts in Java, C, VBscript or other languages as required
• Ability to balance multiple tasks concurrently without significant impact to productivity
• Self starter and problem solver
• Ability to communicate effectively, written and oral
• Ability to read and analyze network traffic
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: