Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security
while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Linux Systems Engineer/Administrator to join our team in the Stafford, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customers and organization. The selected individual will provide Linux engineering, software integration and tier three administration.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Primary duties include performing systems administration, maintenance, and engineering of multiple large enterprise server environments (Linux- Red Hat, CentOS, Fedora, Kali, Ubuntu)
• Provide technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automated support tools
• Analyze functional System applications and design specifications for functional activities
• Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user level documentation
• Complete day to day Operations & Maintenance tasks
• Perform operating system software updates, upgrades and patches
• Support customer in the development and maintenance of systems of systems.
• Bachelor's degree and five or more years of experience, or additional experience in lieu of degree
• Linux Engineering experience in Red Hat, CentOS, Fedora, Kali, Ubuntu and variants
• Proficiency in shell scripting and manipulating the Linux command line
• Puppet, Python, PHP desired
• An active Secret with the ability to obtain TS/SCI
To apply for this job, contact: