Rockwell Collins (www.rockwellcollins.com)
Full Time Employee
**Qualifications:** Minimum four year experience in Aviation IT support or five year experience in IT industry
• 3 year Diploma in Engineering or 4 year Full time B.Tech or Bachelor in Computer Application or equivalent. Solid working knowledge of computers and associated networks.
• Must have strong communication & interpersonal skills. Must be able to speak fluent English
• Must have excellent customer service skills. Responsible for troubleshooting, installing, and maintaining software for all business applications; and computers and associated peripherals. Assists in analyzing failed equipment. Assists in installation projects and special projects
• Experience supporting various hardware and peripheral components in an on-site environment
• Experience in network connectivity/cabling and networking
• Experience working directly in a customer service environment.
• Familiarity with airline/airport operations, terminology and culture is preferred
• Candidates having MCSE / CCNA certification will be preferred
• Candidate must have worked on MS SQL or Oracle Database and hands on experience on the database queries
**Job #:** 16690BR
**FT/PT:** Full Time
**Job Description:** ARINC Managed Services (AMS) is a leading provider of IT Maintenance Services. At ARINC, it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Advance your future. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we invite you to explore ARINC. We are presently seeking an Information Systems Specialist III for our New Delhi, India location
• The Information Systems Specialist III will perform shift work in a 24x7x365 environment.
• Assist with troubleshooting of the system hardware, desktop support, and printers, application etc..
• Assist with in network connectivity/cabling and networking hardware such as routers and switches
• The candidates would be responsible to provide second level support to fix incidents at the airline counter within relevant SLAs
• The candidate will be responsible to performing health checks of servers and network devices on pre-defined frequency.
• SLA Management: Make sure that the SLAs targets are met for all the incident in shift. Make sure that proper escalation process is followed in case there is a possibility to miss the SLA of any incident.
• Keeping track of necessary documentation and records and make sure that they are updated on scheduled frequency.
• Spare Management: Ensure that the defined spare inventory is available at site and coordination with vendors for repair/replacement of faulty units.
• Keeping track of scheduled maintenance activities and ensure on time completion.
• Keeping track of the new released patches/hot fixes of relevant application OEMs and implementing at site by following proper change management procedure.
• Coordination with network, ISP and other vendors in case of failure due to unavailability of their services impacting system performance.
• Monitoring the incident trend at site and perform detailed analysis and keep on identifying the improvement areas.
**Amount of Travel Required:** 0%-25%
To apply for this job, contact: