Full Time Employee
Training Analyst (Job Number:419894)
SAIC is currently seeking qualified candidates to serve as a Training Specialist I. This position is located in Quantico, VA.
The Marine Corps Training and Education Command (TECOM) has a requirement for technical and professional services
support across a wide range of subject areas relating to assisting in key educational and planning issues, policy, training,
and product development. Candidate will develop, plan, direct, and evaluate training programs to meet customer’s
General duties will include providing support for the following activities:
• Assisting in the development of curricula and media for formal USMC schools;
• Assisting in the development and/or use of assessment methodologies, tools, and processes to validate the effectiveness
- f curricula and training programs/plans;
• Assisting in technical support for training programs/plans;
• Assisting in training instruction;
• Assisting in program operations, management, and external communications;
• Assisting in strategic planning;
• Assisting in policy, technical, and analytical reviews; and
• Assisting in research, design, and production of documentation and materials.
Specific duties will include providing support for the following activities:
• Curricula and Media Support for USMC Schools. Candidate will assist in establishing a comprehensive program to
identify, develop, and manage Marine Corps training requirements to ensure the integrity of the content and effectiveness
- f the delivery methods.
• Validation of Effectiveness. Candidate will provide support for the development and/or use of assessment methodologies,
tools, and processes to validate effectiveness of curricula and training programs.
• Technical Support for Training Programs. Candidate will support the development of training and education products/
programs (computer-based and web-based training) in accordance with the Marine Corps’ SAT process.
• Training Instruction and Support. Candidate will provide technical support to classroom and field instruction at an entry or
advanced-level in compliance with a POI.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA in related field and 2+ years of progressive experience.
- Candidate may be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance up to the level of Secret
- USMC background is desired.
- Proficient with the SAT process
Candidate must possess well developed communication skills and the ability to express thoughts and ideas clearly and
concisely in both verbal and written formats. Must be capable of multitasking and working several complex and diverse
tasks with simultaneous, or near simultaneous deadlines in a dynamic, fast paced and demanding work environment.
Candidate must possess highly refined organizational and administration skills. Candidate must be reliable, punctual,
trustworthy and exceptionally conscientious. Must be team oriented, and have the ability to positively interact with diverse
groups of people to achieve common objectives. SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 24, 2016, 11:55:06 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-QUANTICO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-CA-CAMP PENDLETON
To apply for this job, contact: