Full Time Employee
SharePoint Administrator (Job Number:419958)
SAIC currently has a job opening for a SharePoint Web Server Administrator in Camp Lejeune, NC.
- Candidate will provide web-based SharePoint systems administration support for the United States Marine Corps (USMC) II Marine Expeditionary Force (II MEF).
- Through coordination with the Information Management Office (IMO) the candidate will research, recommend and process hardware and operating system requests.
- The candidate will perform initial server software loads; install, upgrade, configure, and patch operating systems and software; ensure compliance with government and organizational regulations including proper systems security; perform operator maintenance, backups and restores; and repair, replace and upgrade hardware as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Information Systems or related field and two (2+) years of related experience required.
- High School diploma or GED and six (6+) years of related experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree requirement.
- Demonstrated experience in MS SharePoint Server 2007/2010/2013 administration.
- 2 years of experience in the following: software design, development, and test and evaluation.
- 2 years of experience in DoD C4ISR system’s programming languages.
- 2 years of experience in the following: database development, web page design, computer based training development, .net tools and .net integrated development environment tools, asp.net, SQL Server, and HTML editor tools.
- Must be proficient on MS Windows, MS Office, MS Visio and MS Project.
- Must be proficient with VmWare 5.5
- Must have experience with NetApp SAN/NAS
- Able to work independently as well as work in a team environment
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
- Excellent time management and organization skills; ability to multi-task in a fast paced, large environment setting
- Documentation skill to write functional deliverables
- Able to work in DoD or similar environment
- Must hold current Secret Clearance
- CompTIA Security + certification is preferred.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
- A DoD Secret clearance is required.
- Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Minimal CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 24, 2016, 8:06:50 AM
Primary Location: United States-NC-CAMP LEJEUNE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: