Full Time Employee Contractor
• 2+ years of experience and High School Diploma
• Experience in receipt, accountability, and inventory of equipment and spare parts.
• Experience in data entry to query and enter information for supply, acquisition and inventory purposes,
pull and stage equipment for shipment, package equipment for shipment and prepare the necessary
paperwork, staging and shipping equipment for repair.
• Experience in inventory and requisition supplies and maintaining stock of supplies and equipment.
• Familiarity with military or commercial logistics supply system as well as automated and manual supply
systems and equipment serviceability standards and criteria is a plus.
• Record, maintain and initiate work order documentation for acquisition of component items from vendors.
• Experience in operating material and handling equipment.
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: