Full Time Employee
Mid-Level Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Operators/Analysts (Job Number:419935)
SAIC has contingent job opportunities for Mid-Level Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Operators/Analysts. These positions will be located in Fort Gordon, Georgia, and are contingent upon contract award.
The Mid-Level Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Operators/Analysts will be responsible for performing the detection, acquisition and geolocation of foreign communications. Individuals will analyze signals intelligence data from airborne, ground-based, and national collectors. Will provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) on assigned mission sets; analytic processes and applications; databases; and communications methodologies to enable SIGINT collection, processing, production, and dissemination. Individuals must possess firsthand experience with targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Additional responsibilities may include mission supervision and/or limited system troubleshooting. Must be willing to perform shift work.
Basic Education, Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution or four years related experience in lieu of degree, plus a minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience and previous experience with SIGINT Analysis/Operations
· Current or prior A-STG/APG certification.
· Must have advanced targeting skills and a thorough understanding of the pre-mission analysis and post-mission tasks necessary for conducting successful Mode 1 A-STG/APG missions.
· Must be familiar with the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting (e.g. Falcon View, ArcGIS, Google Maps, mIRC).
· Must understand theater policies and procedures as they apply to conducting
· A-STG/APG operations.
· Active TS/SCI Clearance.
· Must have a strong understanding of the theory and applications that drive Mode 1 A-STG/APG Operations.
· Experience analyzing and integrating data into SIGINT databases.
· Strong technical and oral communication skills.
· An understanding of, and/or experience with, Mode 2 and Mode 3 theory and operations.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 28, 2016, 7:39:02 AM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT GORDON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: