Rockwell Collins (www.rockwellcollins.com)
Full Time Employee
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that was named as the 2015 America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Electronic Test Technician to join our team in Melbourne, FL. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career,, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
Are you ready to take inner circuit test to the next level? Our team is looking for an experienced tech to ensure our test programs and fixtures are high performance product testing strategies, able to support our vision to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world. Let's raise the bar together.
• Under limited supervision Test, trouble-shoot, repair, modify and calibrate to the component level avionics and test equipment as required.
• Utilizes normal and complex test equipment. Uses tools for data analysis and reporting.
• Identify routine problems, identify solutions and effectively implement corrective action.
• Analyze and interpret test data. Perform product testing as directed.
• Miscellaneous test duties as required. Assists Technicians and/or Engineers in defining, analyzing, and solving problems.
• Perform as member of a team utilizing effective communication skills. Actively participates in team decision making. Contacts include Engineers, leadership.
• May be required to lift/move heavy parts and/or equipment weighing up to 55 pounds.
• Associates in Science Degree or in the absence of an associate's degree three years of related experience
• U.S. citizen or permanent resident (green card) required
• Experience troubleshooting to the component level required
• Ability to read schematics and analyze circuits required
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
• Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
• An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
• Tuition reimbursement
• And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
**Job:** **Technicians (Non-Represented)*
**Organization:** **Melbourne Operations*
**Title:** *Electronics Test Technician 1*
**Requisition ID:** *TEC0000007O*
To apply for this job, contact: