Full Time Employee
Title: DJBOSS: Fuel Distribution Systems Operator
Job Number: 1044278
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Fuel Distribution Systems Operator
• The Fuel specialist will be responsible for issuing, receiving, storing & transporting JA1 fuel.
• Recirculation of & testing of JA1 fuel.
• Utilize an Aqua Glo machine to test
• Refuel various types of aircraft.
• Checking fuel conductivity, temperature, and density by using meters and thermometers
• Follow all safety regulations, policies, procedures & guidelines
• Operate fuel trucks over 20,000ibs
• Fill out documents such as DD Form 1898’s DA Form 3643.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Class A or B Commercial driver’s license
years of experience as a fuel specialist or equivalent.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
• English- Excellent reading, writing and speaking skills
• Mathematical Skills- High school level or higher
• Reasoning ability- Able to work effectively in a team environment as well as ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Extremely flexible
• Able to handle multiple task a in a fast pace environment
• Must be able to assist in lifting and pulling minimum of 50 LBS (50 Feet Aircraft Refueling Hose) waist high. (typically performed as a two person task)
• Must be fluent in English
• Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 4 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
• Must possess driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity
It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.
Job: Skilled Trades - Other
To apply for this job, contact: