Full Time Employee
Senior ERP Functional Integrator (Job Number:420170)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Senior ERP Functional Integrator. This position is contingent upon contract award and located in Mechanicsburg, PA.
Twelve years experience as an ERP lead in defining and executing integration engineering activities within a project. These activities may consist of concept exploration and assessment, systems integration, systems of systems integration, performance management, technology assessment, testing and validation, and development and staffing of a systems integration plan.
- Performs concept exploration and assessment, systems integration, systems of systems integration, performance management, technology assessment, testing and validation.
- Development and staffing of a systems integration management plan.
- Supports Engineers and Program Managers, as required.
- Analyzes and develops technical documentation detailing the integration and system performance.
- Coordinates the activities of system integration engineers assigned to specific systems integration projects.
Bachelor's Degree or 12 years of ERP integration experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 11, 2017, 9:23:25 PM
Primary Location: United States-PA-HARRISBURG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: NACI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job