Rockwell Collins (www.rockwellcollins.com)
Full Time Employee
**Qualifications:** Minimum of 1 year experience working directly in a customer service environment
• High School Diploma required.
• Experience supporting various hardware and peripheral components in an on-site environment
• Experience working directly in a customer service environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills are essential
• Must be fluent in English, French and Dutch
**Job #:** 16698BR
**FT/PT:** Full Time
**Job Description:** ARINC Managed Services (AMS) is a leading provider of IT Maintenance Services. At ARINC, it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Advance your future. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we invite you to explore ARINC. We are presently seeking an Information Systems Specialist I for our Brussels, Belgium location
• The Information Systems Specialist I will assist in providing basic technical support for computers and associated networks; troubleshoot and repair personal computers and associated peripherals; and assist in analyzing failed equipment
• The Information Systems Specialist I will perform shift work in a 24x7x365 environment.
• This position is shift based and candidate will need to provide on call support.
• Basic knowledge of troubleshooting, servicing, and repairing personal computers. All candidates must have solid working knowledge of computers and associated networks
• Customer contact with proactive interaction and interactive skills of troubleshooting customer needs.
• The candidates would be responsible to fix incidents at the airline counter within relevant SLAs
**Amount of Travel Required:** 0%-25%
To apply for this job, contact: