Full Time Employee Contractor
Business Associate is obligated to support the provision of training, independent quality assurance and content development services pursuant to the terms of a Training, Quality and Content contract by creating and revising Content products and reference materials based on end-user feedback and regulatory requirements.
• Create, edit, and revise content products related to all lines of business for both Medicare and Marketplace programs. Product content must be created in a manner that is comprehensible customers and end-users.
• Monitor and provide accurate responses to feedback from Call Center Service Representatives, related to content products.
• Monitor regulatory and terminology changes for impact on existing products and make the appropriate product revisions based on such changes.
• Work effectively with other TQC functions to ensure alignment of products and projects.
• Via telephone, maintain contact with all Medicare Administrative Contractors, Fiscal Intermediaries, and partners to ensure contact information is current and correct. This includes agency name, address, phone number, toll free number, TTY/TDD number, special Spanish/language phone number, fax number, email contact, contact name, hours of operation, and website address.
• Make product revisions and updates as necessary due to Next Generation Desktop, and other appropriate systems updates and enhancements, and communicate those revisions and updates to the appropriate points of contact.
• Bachelors Degree & 2-4 years of experience OR 3-7 years in lieu of degree.
• Basic knowledge of call center environment.
• Basic knowledge of Medicare.
• Knowledge of English vocabulary, spelling, and rules of grammar.
• Must be fully literate in English.
• Ability to interpret highly technical information to a Content product that is comprehensible to customers and end-users.
• Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office software with a focus on MS Excel and MS Word.
• Knowledge of and ability to use internet search tools and web browsers.
• Ability to work evening and weekend hours as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
US Citizen or Green Card Required
To apply for this job, contact: