Tatitlek Corporation (http://www.tatitlek.com/)
Full Time Employee
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
The Senior Systems Engineer (SSE) will provide support in three broad functional areas. These include Requirements Identification, Acquisition, Systems and Facility Engineering Support. Requirements Identification includes the gathering and analysis of Aegis weapon systems documentation. Acquisition includes determining parts or components required for various projects and requirements. Systems and Facility Engineering includes engineering space allocation and connectivity equipment necessary to establish Laboratories to meet facility user test requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and investigate requirements from leadership and customers. Research requirements using web tools, internet, contract documentation and Points of Contact. Provide Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) and develop Local Change Notice (ILCN) to support requirement. Package may contain items such as Floor plans, Power and Cooling, Data Cable Build/Install List, and Equipment Interconnecting Diagrams.
- Develop and maintain AutoCAD and Visio drawings. These include but are not limited to Tactical Roadmaps, Building Floor maps, Rack Elevation, Hotel Services, and Security.
- Develop and maintain Engineering Databases as required.
- Develop and maintain PowerPoint Briefs as required.
- Provide Engineering assistance to Configuration Management Group, Tactical Operations Group, Network Operation Group, and Commercial Systems Group.
Non - Essential Duties:
- May require occasional travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications – Education, Experience and Licensure:
Target Education Qualification: The Senior Systems Engineer shall have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, communications management, or an equivalent technical degree from an accredited college.
Target Work Experience: The Senior Systems Engineer should have five (5) years of experience operating a Microsoft Windows domain. Extensive experience in all aspects of hardware and software pertaining to Microsoft server products; experience with Microsoft domains in a multiple site architecture is desired. The Senior Systems Engineer should have strong organizational, communication, and managerial skills. The Senior Systems Engineer shall possess a current MCITP-EA or MCSE CE/OS certification.
- The Senior Systems Engineer must possess and maintain a Top Secret Clearance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The ability to work independently and complete a substantial body of work.
- Ability to accept and respond to new emergent and unique project task requirements.
- Ability to present ideas clearly and succinctly both in writing and verbally to co-workers, team members, internal department groups and personnel as well as outside entities to include other departments.
- Ability to use a variety of office automation software, i.e., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, AutoCAD, etc. to accomplish technical and support work.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. May require occasional travel.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Coordinates, supervises, and/or manages support personnel.
Additional Qualifying Factors:
As a condition of employment, must pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results. May be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. Must have or be eligible for security clearances. May require occasional travel.
Native preference applies.
The Tatitlek Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veterans status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other status protected by law
To apply for this job, contact: