Tatitlek Corporation (http://www.tatitlek.com/)
Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
USA. Office locations in Colorado, Washington, DC and Alaska
Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job. The employer retains the right to change or assigb other duties to this position.
The successful Sales Manager - Imagery and Solutions is an ambitious and hungry expert in new business sales with a proven track record of achieving or over-achieving their targets in the Geospatial industry and who possesses the following characteristics:
Strong planning and strategic skills, self motivated, adaptable, good verbal and written communicator with excellent persuasive and negotiation skills showing a lot of resilience and tenacity and who is very goal driven.
The successful individual must have proven experience in selling remote sensing applications and solutions, including imagery data, value added products, processing services, and vertical market applications such as monitoring services. He/she must have experience forming relationships with GeoNorth, LLC’s primary customer base comprised of federal, state, and local government agencies, utilities, oil and gas companies, natural resources companies, and private corporations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential functions are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. This list of essential functions is not intended to reflect every duty that may be performed within the job.
- Continuously research and mine for potential new customers and markets, make sales calls to new and existing clients, respond quickly to sales inquiries and clients questions by phone, generate and qualify leads, prepare and execute follow up activity, and continue to work with the client until successful closure.
- Plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas. Be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
- Establish and cultivate long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with both existing and new customers.
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies, schedule sales activity, participate in sales events, develop a detailed understanding of clients or prospective business and technical needs and propose products and solutions to meet those needs. Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports anddevelop and maintain a comprehensive customer database using CRM Sales Force.
- Effectively interact with partners and vendors to ensure timely and effective delivery of products and solutions to the customer.
- Have the ability to produce, and then deliver, formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to existing and prospective customers that result in tangible sales.
- Produce and participate in the response to: Request for Proposals (RFP’s), Request for Quotes (RFQ’s), Requests for Information (RFI), etc.
- GeoNorth has a small team of enthusiastic and very successful Sales Managers, and the ideal individual will be able to demonstrate his/her ability to be flexible, to fit in and be a team player.
- GeoNorth offers the right candidate the ability to grow in a very cutting edge industry, to achieve professional success, and to take their career to the next level.
- As assigned
Education and Experience
- Any combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Must have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets in the Geo Spatial industry and have a strong desire to succeed.
- A sound knowledge of the Geo Spatial Industry is essential, and the ideal candidate will come with a lot of contacts and previous demonstrated success in Government, Fed/Civ, and/or Commercial markets.
- GeoNorth has strong links with the major satellite suppliers in general and Airbus in particular. Knowledge of optical imagery products, services, derivatives and deliverables is mandatory, and additional knowledge of SAR products and services will be looked upon favorably.
- The area of coverage is North America and travel will be a pre-requisite of the position. There are offices and team members in Washington DC, Colorado and Alaska, and travel to these locations from time to time will be necessary.
- Most communication will be by VoIP, so the candidate will need to be self motivated, diligent, well organized and comfortable with a degree of autonomy.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be borne by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse and multi-line telephone system.
Additional Qualifying Factors:
As a condition of employment, must pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Native preference applies.
The Tatitlek Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veterans status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other status protected by law
To apply for this job, contact: