Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Information Technology Analyst (Service Desk Tier I & II Specialist). This is a customer-facing position with frequent interactions with IT leadership requiring excellent communication skills.
Responsible for providing support to end-user community on difficult hardware, software and network related problems, questions, and use. May provide training and guidance to more junior help desk personnel. Provides resolutions to out of the ordinary issues for users. If unable to diagnose problem, will work with Service Desk Management to diagnose and resolve problems. Responds to tier two and higher trouble tickets. Ensures problem ownership and promotes end-user satisfaction. Closes activities of tickets assigned. Responsible for providing in-depth and high level, support to end-user community on hardware, software and network related problems, questions, and use. Provides problem resolution to users. Confers with user to determine problem. Ensures problem ownership and promotes end-user satisfaction.
· Minimum ten (10) years of related experience,
· Experience with service desk support, monitoring and management tools (Siebel, E-requestor, Altiris, etc.)
· Experience with Microsoft Business Class Applications, MS SharePoint.
· Experience in quality assurance documentation.
· Experience planning and forecasting resource needs in IT Service Infrastructure.
· Experience facilitating meetings to solicit feedback from users.
· Experience defining acceptance criteria and coordinating and executing user acceptance.
· Experience in IT Services reporting, tracking, and resolution.
· Current DoD 8570 Level II IAT certification.
· ITIL V3 Fundamentals trained (v3 or 2011).
· A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position (e.g. information systems, computer science, math, or engineering). Ten (10) years of related experience may be substituted for a degree.
· Active DoD TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last five (5) years and ability to pass a CI polygraph.
· Two (2) or more years’ experience with Altiris IT Service Management to include managing all phases of issue workflow in Altiris ITSM Service Desk Model.
· Five (5) or more years’ experience on intelligence networks.
U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years with the ability to pass CI Polygraph.
To apply for this job, contact: