Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Security Lead to join our team in Reston, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support development of a multi-tenant cloud security solution
• Support Solution Implementation Architecture activities
o Ability to interpret graphical representation of sensors, Dashboards, and connectivity to support authorization process
o Ability to understand overarching Solution functionality
o Experience gathering high level functional and operational requirements
• Support development of Enterprise-level security requirements
• Support end-to-end security activities from system design through ATO and Ongoing Authorization
• Lead tasks and supervise staff in developing draft computer security policies, standards, and guidelines.
• Develop, recommend and implement security controls to meet information assurance requirements
• Perform security audits, evaluations, and risk assessments of complex operational data processing systems and facilities
• Conduct security tests, certifications, and evaluations of applications and general support systems processing sensitive and/or classified information as defined in OMB Circular A-130 and the NIST Risk Management Framework
• Design, develop, and maintain unique computer security tools and techniques for conducting computer security evaluations and risk assessments
• Execute Security Assessment and Authorization activities
• Assist in developing unified guidelines and procedures for conducting system-level evaluations of federal information systems and networks
• Ensure IT systems have all security controls in place and functioning properly in accordance with NIST 800-53A publication.
• Evaluate/analyze vulnerability results
• Assist with external/internal audits for designated systems
• Report incidents within the timeframe prescribed by policy for incident response
• Seven years of experience in designing, engineering, implementing, and analyzing solutions to computer security requirements
• Thorough knowledge of, and experience with, the NIST 800 series publications to include: 800-30, 800-37, 800-53 and 800-53a.
• Demonstrated experience conducting information system security controls assessments (SCAs) and applying standard auditing techniques during system security controls assessments, including the proper interpretation of the control requirements, determining if the artifacts provided are sufficient, and recommending remedial actions to the customer to ensure compliance
• �Previous experience creating all necessary Certification and Accreditation/Security Authorization documentation. Experience shall be clearly defined in the resumes
• Able to manage multiple systems depending on the size and complexity. Experience shall be clearly outlined in resume
• Ability to learn and assist in managing DHS-specific Compliance dashboards and applications
• Must be proficient in developing and presenting, both verbally and in writing, highly technical information and presentations to non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization. Audiences for this information include, but are not limited to, senior executives at DHS and other Components
• Ability to gain knowledge and proficiency with DHS required tools used by all Components
• Certification: Technical security certifications are recommended. Certification and Accreditation Professional (CAP), CISSP, CISM or CISA certification is preferred
• Leadership experience desired
• It is highly desirable that candidates possess strong interpersonal skills
• Candidates may be asked to provide a writing sample
Experience in the area of risk/vulnerability management, incident response, evaluation and recommendations, Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A) development along with continuous monitoring for real-time threats. Experience in the role of ISSO supporting DHS in collection of FISMA metrics, security controls testing, annual report preparation, and analysis, review and update of security documentation.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must pass background investigation and be clearable to DHS EOD.
To apply for this job, contact: