Full Time Employee Contractor
General responsibilities include:
• Provides technical, analytical and management support leveraging illicit trade analytical experience for integration with various intelligence disciplines, intelligence operations and training.
• Gathers, identifies, and relates illicit trade data from multiple sources and information systems. Utilizes unclassified, secret and top secret intelligence sources, databases, and systems to research intelligence information.
• Conducts targeted analyses for decision making support.
• Participates in Integrated Product Teams, as required.
• Develops training presentations and/or materials on illicit trade intelligence topics and/or processes, as required.
• Conducts illicit trade research to support the development of concepts of operation and standard operating procedures for Tasking, Collection, Production, Exploitation, and Dissemination of intelligence products.
• Supports the development and implementation of illicit trade intelligence information sharing initiatives via intelligence system software tools.
• This position requires a Bachelor’s degree with five to seven years of analytical experience in one or more intelligence disciplines and /or related intelligence system software tools. Master’s degree desired.
• Knowledge of the following is required: U.S. and international trade law, trade law enforcement operations, and international trade requirements.
• The ability to author products in accordance to ICD standards 203 and 206 is required.
• This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must hold an active Top Secret security clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information.
• Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint are required.
• A current Customs and Border Protection Background Investigation is required.
• A Top Secret clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last five years are required.
To apply for this job, contact: