Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Document Control Specialist will populate and maintain automated document/media control, accountability and tracking database (SIMS, ACDS or other). Primary responsibilities include:
• Receive and establish control and accountability for all incoming material and media, to include classified material/media upon arrival.
• Transmit all material and media in accordance with applicable DoD, DoN policy and the facility SOP.
• Verify storage capability of intended recipients of classified material transmitted outside secure facility.
• Prepare classified material for transmission to include preparation of external receipts, labels, envelopes, fax and registered mail receipts.
• May need to courier within 75 mile radius.
•Understand and comprehend JAFAN 6/4 personnel security requirements; process program access
• Provide inventory report to the TSCO/ATSCO at least annually and participate in other directed inventories.
•Operate Secure Communications Equipment in accordance with facility SOP.
•Minimum 4 years relevant experience with 2 years supporting a Special Access Program (SAP).
•Exposure reviewing and approving SSRDB, NAAP, badge requests.
• Familiarity with JAFAN directives.
•Familiarity with ICD 503 & 705 process.
•Knowledge of Risk Management implementation standards.
•Understand how to ensure that the SSP, POA&M and all other security documents are prepared.
•Ability to implement Government security requirements for Government and Industry facilities accreditation and information systems certification and accreditation.
•Ability to operate autonomously and within a team setting in a demanding and fast paced environment.
•Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Security Requirements: Must possess an active TS/SCI to be considered and meet requirements of the SAP.
To apply for this job, contact: