Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Security Administrative Assistant will support the operations and functions of a complex Special Access Program. Primary responsibilities include:
• All administrative actions required to maintain the DoN’s Program Access Request process using the SAPNP criteria.
• Data entry for submission of PAR’s, completed Program Indoctrinations (PIA’s), and facility information utilizing the DoN’s Joint Access Database or alternate database.
• Track staffing process, maintain status, and obtain signatures as required and provide PAR tracking status metrics to the Government PSO upon request.
• Prepare visit certifications and obtain necessary approvals.
• Process base access requests using BASICS.
•Minimum 4 years relevant experience with 1 year supporting a Special Access Program (SAP).
•Familiarity with Program Access processes’.
• High degree of organization and attention to detail.
•In depth experience using Office products.
•Experience using government systems.
•Ability to operate autonomously and within a team setting in a demanding and fast paced environment.
•Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Security Requirements: Must possess an active TS/SCI to be considered and meet requirements of the SAP.
To apply for this job, contact: