Full Time Employee
Cyber Systems Engineer (Job Number:420392)
Cyber Security Engineer to support the System of Systems Engineering and Integration Directorate at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. This individual will define, design, and synchronize Information Assurance capabilities through network architecture and systems engineering. They will work with the Network Architecture Analysis and team and the Cyber folks to determine how to implement Cyber security requirements and capabilities across the network.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
- Minimum 3 years’ Cyber Systems Engineering experience.
- Knowledge of offensive and defensive cyber techniques.
- Appropriate certification under DoD 8570 (acceptable certifications include Security+, CAP, GSLC, CISM, CASP, or CISSP).
- Must currently possess or be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 11, 2016, 8:25:46 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ABERDEEN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: