Full Time Employee Contractor
• The Junior System Administrator is responsible for providing a full range of IT support services to customer activities including client/server services and administration of enterprise network infrastructure. You will demonstrate an understanding of System/ Network administration functions in Windows Server 2008R2 and Windows 7 environments including Active Directory, DNS, GPO’s and auditing. Experience with Linux and integrating Linux into an Active Directory environment.
• Responsibilities include:
• Experience / understanding of virtualized environments (VMWare 5.x) and knowledge of provisioning hardware, storage, resources and configuration/administration, including high-availability and failover services.
• Configuration, migration, and O&M of Windows OS and Windows based applications.
• Configuration and O&M of RHEL OS and Linux based applications.
• Experience with RAIDs, SANs, High Availability, Backups and Disaster Recovery is desired.
• Experience in security hardening of Operating Systems in a standalone environment as well as through GPOs preferred.
• Perform maintenance, repair and upgrade hardware and printers; interfacing with support repair techs.
• Research and order hardware/software to meet customer needs.
• Experience in setup/configuration of network devices.
• basic understanding of routing protocols and routing between networks.
• Provide superior customer service; possess strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills in a dynamic customer centric environment.
DCGS Support Team
To apply for this job, contact: