Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech's Mission Solutions and Services (MSS) group is seeking a skilled Help Desk Support Specialist for its Norfolk, VA location. The individual will be supporting a suite of NAVSEA Shipyard applications. The candidate will provide Help Desk related tasks such as the following:
• Provide support for the applications to assist with customer issues and to monitor system performance and integrity.
• Troubleshoot application issues and resolve and escalate to higher level for resolution.
• Maintain application designator settings in accordance with application instructions.
• Create and maintain system accounts including maintenance of system access records.
• Perform Remedy Ticket recording and monitoring.
• Troubleshoot reported application issues including but not limited to environment and data issues. Provide recommended corrective actions. Execute corrective actions as approved. Document issues, lessons learned, and corrective actions in the SDLC tools.
• Perform as the interface to other agencies in the troubleshooting of various application related client/server anomalies and assist in the resolution of these problems.
• Provide real time status of application, system and environment problems and outages as required.
• Provide weekly reports and metrics of reported problems and resolution.
Experience with NAVSEA Shipyard SLE applications (AIM, AIMxp, MAT, MRQT, WebSUPDESK, SABRS, COST, PSS, ATMS, SAEM, PPPP, NWPS and QDB) is a plus.
Work Hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm.
May be required to work (on occasion) odd hours, back shift, orextra hours in performance of duties.”
To apply for this job, contact: