Full Time Employee Contractor
The Enterprise Support and Services Program provides the support in the functional areas of Database Administration (DBA), Software Configuration Management (SCM), SharePoint Support, Enterprise Architecture, Data Stewardship, and Customer Support as well as creating solutions to leverage emerging technologies. This position performs the enterprise architecture function for the IT organizations. The enterprise architect is responsible for performing analysis of business structure and processes and defining the technology and information needed to perform the mission of the organization, as well as defining how the architecture of the organization should be changed in order to respond to changes in the mission. Enterprise Architect Deliverables: Documented IT products, technical benefits and integration, Architectural design document , Model-driven development process, Documented conceptual, logical and physical hardware, software and application, Pilot programs to test emerging technologies and innovation ideas, measures potential value and encourages deployment as appropriate
• 8-10 years of Related Experience.
• Experience with Business Intelligence, Business Analysis, Business Process Modeling.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working with client-server, web, and database application development tools, standards and languages and with core infrastructure technologies.
• Experience with integration projects, integration patterns and integration technologies.
• Experience performing architect-level design for large scale end-user implementations.
• Experience applying an industry standard Project Management model, processes and procedures, to projects.
• Experience using modeling tools such as ERWIN
• Extensive experience using MS Project.
• Capable of strategic thinking, architectural design, high level decision making and leadership on the major technical initiatives.
• Exceptional written oral, and presentation communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Must have working knowledge of DOS regulations and requirements
Other Skills Preferred:
• People skills necessary to communicate with DOS senior management, IT management and the project team
• Excellent interpersonal, coordination, and communication skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize work independently
• Sufficient analytical, technical, and writing skills to support planning, analytical, development and documentation tasks
• Knowledge of DOS regulations and requirements
• Experience with Microsoft Office products to include: Word, Excel, Outlook
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to pay close attention to detail
• Ability to complete assignments correctly, independently and in a timely manner
• A Self-starter, self-motivator
• Open CA (Open Group Certified Architect)
• CITA (IASA’s Certified IT Architect)
• CEA (FEAC’s Certified Enterprise Architecture)
• Certified SOA Architect
• EACOE (Architect Certification)
To apply for this job, contact: