Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while
working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Training Specialist to join our team in the Reston, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to
begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Establish and administer the best choice Learning Management System (LMS) for content delivery of user and technical training in a remote learner environment.
• Design and apply project roles and role-based training plans for 200 learners.
• Work with portal administrator to enable efficient customer access to progress reporting.
• Identify and build a content development capability (e.g. iSpring). Develop content with Subject Matter Expert (SME) input and publish lessons into training plans.
• Enable content access for visually impaired.
• Manage semi-annual content update for 4 major courses.
• Design, implement, and host monthly SME webinars to supplement computer based training.
• technology content.
• 2 years of experience with Training Content Development platform (iSpring, Captivate, Articulate) and at least one (or combination) of the following technologies:
SCORM – Sharable Content Object Reference Model
Learning Management System (LMS)
• Basic technology skills including networking and windows desktop administration.
• Certification: prefer CompTIA IT Fundamentals, or equivalent
APPLICANTS SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. MUST PASS KCG BI/DRUG SCREENING AND BE CLEARABLE TO DHS EOD, SECRET CLEARANCE
To apply for this job, contact: