Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As an Executive Assistant you will provide direct executive office support to a Deputy Director and an Associate Deputy Director for a Directorate for a government customer. You will manage the overall workflow and coordination of a senior level office. Work includes scheduling, managing, and disseminating Senior Executive’s calendar; controlling access to the Senior Executive; and preparing correspondence.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Manage all aspects of Senior Executive daily agenda to include scheduling appointments, preparing travel itineraries, schedule Very Important Person (VIP) parking, and making arrangements
• Answer and place telephone calls, direct calls, take messages, and follow-up accordingly
• Prepare read-ahead material for Senior Executives
• Summarize correspondence, highlight key issues or topics of interest, and follow up to ensure proper and timely response
• Manage the workflow of multiple matters, within a continuously adapting schedule, for the assigned Senior Executive
• Prepare and review non-routine letters, memos, documents, and various reports for Senior Executive signature to ensure compliance with NRO correspondence guidelines
• Maintain an awareness of internal structural levels and hierarchy within the organization
• Assist and relieve the assigned Senior Executive of a variety of complex executive office support functions
• Filing and information management; update and maintain records and files using the NRO enterprise records management system
• Passes and receives clearances and prepares access lists
• Maintain an efficient office environment to include assisting in the ordering of supplies/equipment, arranging for office equipment repairs, coordinating office renovations, and participating in event planning
• Receive, sort, and screen incoming mail; categorize, prioritize and prepare responses for Senior Executive signature
• Research and prepare background information on meeting attendees and/or topics of interest for the meeting
• Process travel accounting/vouchers
• Attend meetings, conferences, and off-sites – taking minutes and/or action items and other information; disseminate schedule to appropriate staff and act as a liaison between the Senior Executive and others
• Develop creative approaches and alternatives to the resolution of issues and problems
• Provides backup support to the Director’s Special Assistant and other offices within the Directorate/office.
This position requires extensive knowledge of administrative processes and procedures in the NRO and Intelligence Community. This person will be required to show independent team oriented initiative, creativity, and sound judgment. It is essential that this person be a self-starter, have demonstrated superior skills in a broad range of support functions, excellent personal initiative and work ethic, and be flexible in changing circumstances. This person must be able to anticipate needs of the senior offices and respond appropriately and in a timely manner. They must be able to interact and communicate effectively with high-ranking officials within the NRO and throughout the IC, military, Congress, the White House, and the private sector.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver clear and concise responses
• Knowledge of proper English usage, spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure to ensure that written materials prepared and reviewed are complete, succinct, and formatted correctly
• Skill to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment while maintaining flexibility and versatility
• Experience working with senior executives at multiple organizational levels
• Comprehensive knowledge of organization’s policies, procedures, regulations, goals, vision, organizational structure, culture, philosophy, operating principles and values
• Extensive knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
Requirements: Requires Bachelor’s degree and four years of related experience or a high school diploma and ten years of related experience.
Security Requirements: Must possess an active TS/SCI with a CI polygraph (FS polygraph preferred)
Keywords: Executive Assistant, NRO
To apply for this job, contact: