Full Time Employee
Cyberspace Training Specialist I (Job Number:420571)
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for a Cyberspace Training Specialist II to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) JXXX, Fort Meade, Maryland.
The Training Specialists assesses the effectiveness of training to ensure training meets objectives and joint standards. He or she will assist in evaluating training objectives, determines revisions for course materials, assesses courses for equivalency, and assists in maintaining joint training standards. He or she will also assists in assessing readiness for cyberspace forces for conducting cyberspace operations, participates in the planning and scheduling of training and exercise events and observation activities, develops requirements for collective training and exercise events, assists in identifying and tracking observations and lessons learned from training and exercise events both internally to USCYBERCOM and across the Joint Force for resolution and assists in assessing training initiatives, identifying shortfalls, and developing mitigation strategies.
Daily Tasks include:
- Contributes substantive content to the development and maintenance of joint standards for training
- Contributes substantive content to the development of Readiness Reports
- Contributes substantive content to the development and maintenance of Training Curriculums, Schedules, Joint Cyber Training and Certification Standards, Training and Readiness Manual, and other training documentation and guidance
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of joint standards for training
- Contributes content to the development of Readiness Reports
- Prepares and coordinates training plans, schedules, and reports
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of Training Curriculums, Schedules, Joint Cyber Training and Certification Standards, Training and Readiness Manual, and other training documentation and guidance
- Assists in coordination and development of Joint Mission Essential Tasks and review of joint mission essential task lists
- Assist in assessing UCYBERCOM’s ability to meet the join mission essential task list standards
- Minimum 2 or more years of training experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem skills
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Current TS/SCI with Polygraph (within seven years and as defined by the government)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 24, 2016, 8:12:32 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: