Tatitlek Corporation (http://www.tatitlek.com/)
Full Time Employee
Candidates must be able and willing to travel overseas to Thailand, Kenya, and Georgia. Rotating to the three locations every 180 days.
Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
The Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR) in Silver Spring, MD extends its research and development facilities across the world. The WRAIR has subordinate commands located Outside of the Continental United States (OCONUS) in Bangkok, Thailand, Nairobi, Kenya and Tbilisi, Georgia. The mission of the WRAIR Information Management is to provide world class Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) to WRAIR, Naval Medical Research (NMRC) and subordinate directorates located OCONUS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Expert knowledge of Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) tools, processes and requirements
- Knowledge of identification, appropriateness and applicability of artifacts required for each control correlation identifier (CCI) commonly called controls
- In addition, prepare all security controls and CCI's in eMASS for the OCONUS lab RMF packages to ensure that controls are implemented correctly, operating as intended and producing the desired outcome to meet the security requirements for the network to obtain an authority to operate (ATO).
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- May require occasional travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Shall have six (6) years of experience.
- The contractor shall have attained an Information Technology (IT) Level I certification or have a Top Secret clearance at time of award.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to use fabrication tools; stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Additional Qualifying Factors:
As a condition of employment, must pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results. May be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. Must have or be eligible for security clearances. May require occasional travel.
Native preference applies.
The Tatitlek Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veterans status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other status protected by law
To apply for this job, contact: