Full Time Employee Contractor
The objective of this Performance Work Statement (PWS) is to provide day-to-day technical and operational support services to maintain applications; provide program management, software maintenance, integration, application migration/upgrades, and deployment as required. The Contractor shall:
- Provide project management support to ensure the successful and timely completion of all tasks and deliverables.
- Determine the management, organization, authority, responsibility and controls, and the extent to which they apply to this effort.
- Perform impact analysis for cost, schedule, and technical reviews.
- Provide management oversight of project controls and project administration.
- Develop and maintain detailed schedules and prepare cost and management reports that track cost, schedule, and performance on orders and deliverables.
- Provide monthly status reports and conduct program management reviews (PMRs).
Attention to Details - Is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
• Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
• Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
• Acts as team leader on projects.
• Participates in development of software user manuals
· Define, design, develop, deploy and manage applications using Java, ColdFusion, Oracle and PL-SQL.
· Researches, tests, builds and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
· Customer Service - Works with customers to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, or satisfy their expectations.
· Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications.
· Addresses problems of system integration, compatibility and multiple platforms.
· Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
· Experience with object-oriented design and programming.
· Strong software engineering and system analysis & design skills
• Ability to learn new programming languages quickly
Other Skills preferred:
· Previous experience working on a government contract.
· ColdFusion, Oracle or C-Sharp experience a plus.
· Experience with Unix or Linux.
· Ability to work with aggressive time lines and targets.
· Strong communication and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work effectively with others in a diverse population and effectively collaborate to determine optimum solutions.
· Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
To apply for this job, contact: