Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking talented and skilled Acquisition Program Strategists for its El Segundo, CA office, in support of Air Force Launch Programs. In this role you will be assisting in all aspects of Government acquisition processes, contract business support and contract analysis.
• Develop, technically assess and update program and project deliverables and documentation, including contract deliverables.
• Create draft government acquisition strategies, request for proposals, and supporting documentation for government review as required.
• Document, update and make recommendations for contract document submittals.
• Products include but are not limited to the following: acquisition strategy plans and briefings; technical Justification & Approval (J&A); Request for Proposals (RFP); draft Performance Work Statement (PWS); Work Breakdown Structure Summary (WBS),Contract Deliverables Listing (CDRLs), Incentive Plan, and Proposal Instructions; analyses and recommendations for program reporting, development of program and project briefings, documentation configuration/control, action tracking, and coordination of documentation review process.
• Integrate program/project tasks and provide technical assessment, evaluation and recommendations for post-RFP release activities, to include fact finding, proposal evaluations, and negotiations.
• The candidate must have, at minimum, Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts plus 8 years’ experience preferably in launch vehicle or satellite systems, or a related field.
• Technical experience and training (i.e., military technical training, vocational training, and unique experience) may be substituted for degree requirements.
• Eight years minimum working on Air Force programs. Back ground in government acquisition and/or government contracting strongly desired.
Other Skills Required:
• This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, and effective decision-making. Applicant will also be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work with others in a team setting, and proficiency with MS Office products to include Project, Power Point and collaborative software products such as MS SharePoint.
Travel: Occasional travel in the CONUS is required.
Clearance: Position requires, at a minimum, a Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance within 30 days.
To apply for this job, contact: