Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking a talented Environmental Engineer for its El Segundo office. The successful candidate will provide engineering expertise at El Segundo, CA office, specifically: Analysis and preparation if NEPA documents (primarily AF Form 813s), evaluation of contractor environmental program submittals. Preparation and update of Government Acquisition Program environmental documents such as Programmatic Environment, Safety and Health Evaluation (PESHE), and Environmental Mitigation Plan. Manage day-of-launch planning and training; prepare readiness reviews packages and rehearsal processes. Experience with DOD or AF acquisition processes preferred.
• Develop recommended environmental program requirements for application on AF contracts
• Provide recommendations and support to customer with respect to environmental requirements
• Acquire knowledge of and assist Government program to meet environmental compliance requirements stemming from public law (NEPA), DOD Acquisition system mandates, or other sources.
• Collaborate and coordinate environmental program tasks and initiatives with offsite teammates
• Prepare program documents and materials to maintain continued acquisition program environmental compliance
• Evaluate contractor environmental program submittals for adequacy vs requirements.
• Prepare periodic reports summarizing environmental activities status and plans.
To apply for this job, contact: