Full Time Employee
End User Support - JRDC13877 (Job Number:420690)
The Windows CSA will be required to support, troubleshoot and resolve software/hardware conflicts/problems on these platforms: Windows 7 workstations, configuration and installation of related peripherals. Will be responsible for loading and supporting required system software including: Microsoft Office 2010, additional products in the Microsoft suite of software, test applications and GOTS (Government Off The Shelf) Software. Will be required to coordinate efforts with Network Operations Center and Resource Management personnel to resolve Incident
Requests and Engineering Change work orders. Other duties and occasional travel may be required. This position may occasionally be required to work extended and/or non-prime hours.
Provides technical support to business area management and staffs for personal computer systems software, hardware and network connectivity. Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations and network connectivity issues. May assign and maintain user passwords for specialized software.
- Associate's degree in Information Technology or related discipline and 2 years previous experience with Windows 7 operating systems and related networking (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS)
- Experience with SCCM, and remote administration
- Experience with Active Directory
- Candidates must have completed and be enrolled in Continuing Education (CE) with a Security+ certification or other IAT level II 8570 compliant certification or above
- Essential qualifications for a successful candidate include: the ability to quickly adapt to new situations, a strong commitment to a team environment, the capacity to work unsupervised and an ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with co-workers as well as management
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Candidate must have or be able to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
- Virtual environments. TS/SCI preferred but not required.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jul 20, 2016, 2:50:23 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: