Full Time Employee
Infrastructure Analyst (Job Number:420619)
SAIC currently has a position for an Infrastructure Analyst to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) at Fort Meade, Maryland.
The Infrastructure analyst will evaluate, design, develop, implement and / or integrate security solutions.
In addition, the Infrastructure Analyst will:
- Perform or review security incident investigations
- Perform project tasks on select security projects including, evaluation of competing products, selection and implementation of products
- Assist in developing responses to internal & external audits, penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
- Recommend and coordinate the application of fixes, patches, & recovery procedures in the event of a security breach
- Assist in the testing of controls and the remediation of any deficiencies identified. Research emerging technologies in support of security enhancement and development efforts
- Validate and verify system security requirement and analysis
- Manage the development, implementation and training of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
Experience with Industrial control systems (ICS) and Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA)
A proven track record in working with common security tools and products i.e. SIEM, vulnerability management, DLP, content filtering, eDiscovery, anti-virus, firewalls, malware analysis and protection, IDS/IPS, forensics, Identity and Access Management is preferred
Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint & Project
A history of working in collaborative, team-oriented environments with a commitment to results and a proven track record of accomplishments
Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Must currently possess a TS/SCI security clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI with Counter Intelligence (CI) Poly security clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 12, 2016, 12:21:52 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: