Full Time Employee
USCYBERCOM - Systems Integrator III (Job Number:420709)
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for an Systems Integrator to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) JXXX, Fort Meade, Maryland.
The Systems Integrator maintains integrity of systems-of-systems by defining architecture requirements (consistent with USCYBERCOM?s Enterprise Architecture) and interfaces. Provides adequate and appropriate planning for end-to-end integration support throughout a system life cycle. Provides a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components. Coordinates with team members to ensure problem solution, appropriate risk reduction, and user satisfaction. Makes recommendations on test and evaluation strategies for major systems installations
Daily activities include:
- Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains solutions to total systems or subsystems using internally created and/or commercial off-the-shelf products
- Prepares engineering plans and site installation technical design packages
- Coordinates the analysis, acquisition and installation of hardware and software
- Gathers and analyzes data to support the development of system requirements
- Provides post-installation and integration support to the Government
- Develops work plans, procedures, and estimates as they relate to systems integration tasks and team members
- Interfaces with various team members to implement tasks according to the plans
- Researches, evaluates, and recommends systems/equipment/technologies to meet organizational requirements
- Develops technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience as a Systems Integrator.
- Bachelor?s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in System Engineering or related discipline (or 4 years of experience in lieu of); a Master?s Degree may be substituted for one (1) year of relevant experience.
- At a minimum, IASAE Level II (CISSP, CASP CE, CSSLP)
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
- TRAVEL AND SECURITY: CONUS/OCONUS;
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Aug 19, 2016, 2:01:43 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: