Full Time Employee Contractor
• Performs limited technical functions related to the support of development engineering activities such as set up, operation, maintenance, modification, circuit testing, calibration.
• Troubleshoots electronic or electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, proto-type models or specialized test equipment.
• Applications may include analog, digital and/or video type circuits and logic systems.
• Conducts engineering/development tests and detailed experimental testing to collect design data or assist in general research work.
• Diagnoses and corrects electronic circuitry malfunctions.
• Assists in the development of electronic equipment.
• Provides design details and recommends modifications to engineering designs as needed.
• May prepare instructional guides for repairing, calibrating, and maintaining equipment and systems.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• OSHA 10 Maritime for Shipyards
• Cableway Certification
• MIL-SPEC Multipin Connector Certification
• MIL-SPEC Fiber Optic Connector Certification
• OSHA 10 HOUR MARITIME OUTREACH FOR SHIPYARD EMPLOYMENT (#7615)
• Confined Space Entry
• Tag Out User Certified
• Certified in Connector Fabrication and repair of connectors (crimp/solder/fiber) in accordance with NAVSEA 009-73, DOD-STD-2003-5 and 0697-LP-000-010 (Navy).
• All personnel must have their own basic hand tools on site; wrenches, screw drivers, pliers, hammer, punches, snips, etc
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: