Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while
working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Governance Specialst to join our team in the Reston, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to
begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Plan and deliver a business process assessment regarding Information Security governance of hardware, software, configuration standards, and vulnerability inventories and remediation.
· Within the constraints of the customer organization, identify Information Security governance best practices to be achieved, support the necessary process and training activities to implement those practices.
· Facilitate customer Information Security governance activities and make recommendations aligned with assessment and customer organization objectives.
· Lead the collection of process information, lessons learned, best practices from customer SMEs via formal workshops and web based conferencing.
Required Qualifications and Education/Certification Requirements-
· Minimum 3 years of business process reengineering experience, majority including information or technology security
· Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to interface and guide business users and technical staff at various levels.
· Knowledge of federal Information Security frameworks, including FISMA and NIST Risk Management Framework
· Prefer CompTIA IT Fundamentals, or equivalent
·Experience working on an enterprise information technology or security program, particularly in a governance or process engineering capacity
· Ability to prepare business process assessment materials - including outline, background material and process aids.
· Experience creating and delivering presentations for customers
· Experience performing gaps assessments and developing business process documentation
· Certification: any one of CompTIA Server, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) IT Infrastructure Track, or equivalent
Primary work location is Reston, VA but will need to travel to DC frequently for customer meetings. Could involve up to 10% domestic travel.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are highly preferred. It is highly desirable that candidates possess strong interpersonal skills. Candidates must be fluent in the English language.
·Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must pass background investigation and be clearable
to DHS EOD.
To apply for this job, contact: