Full Time Employee
Knowledge Management and Records Management Analyst II (Job Number:420706)
SAIC currently has a contingency position for a Knowledge Management and Records Managerment Analyst to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) at Fort Meade, Maryland.
Knowledge management and information sharing are essential functions to conduct operations in USCYBERCOM. Knowledge Managers enable collaboration of cyber operational data, and provide leadership with relevant information to make informed decisions. The Knowledge Manager and Records Manager shall coordinate activities with the USCYBERCOM Chief Knowledge Officer (CKO) to ensure continued compliance with Command policies and procedures. Knowledge managers utilize information sharing portals to have information readily accessible to USCYBERCOM and external stakeholders. This task requires expertise in developing Microsoft SharePoint portals, database management, and Microsoft office suite applications.
- Conducts activities related to the knowledge management processes, to include but are not limited to: content analysis, document management, data capture, portals, shared storage locations, workflow, collaboration, data warehousing, decision support, information dissemination; planning to encompass the strategy, architecture and methodology for an enterprise modernization effort; selection, implementation and measure of packaged solutions for enterprise modernization; complete integration of applications with target data and defined processes
Daily activities include:
• Post, edit, distribute and maintain appropriate content on USCYBERCOM classified and unclassified website/portals
• Develop and maintain an accurate, consistent, repeatable process for responses to official questions through RFI tools by collecting, consolidating, and preparing written responses to external RFI or internal query from USCYBERCOM leadership
• Create and maintain records in compliance with DoD Records Management policies and directives
• Organize data, establish file structures, and ensure information is captured and stored in locations accessible to various user groups
• Develop TTPs for coordinating the flow of information and work with CYBERCOM training branches to periodically test these TTPs during exercises.
• Integrates information from departments and functions throughout the organization to facilitate easy access, sharing and dissemination of information with internal business partners and external customers
• Trains and educates front-end users of the knowledge management tools
• Develops reports as required to support operations, write knowledge content as required, and prepare presentations for senior management to support recommended changes, new initiatives or enhancements
• Monitors solution benefits and key measures of success to ensure that ongoing benefits are realized, and facilitate development of controls with business partners through streamlining processes and system automation
• Supports all positions with appropriate analysis and backup materials, collaborates across many business units to communicate complex concepts
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Knowledge Manager.
- Staff experience researching and writing white papers, compliance reports and assessment reports in support of activities for defining policy.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively,
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Information Systems, or related discipline
- Master’s Degree may be substituted for two (2) years of relevant experience
TRAVEL AND SECURITY:
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 19, 2016, 1:43:14 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: