Full Time Employee Contractor
Security Services Delivery Manager
The CGI Security Service Delivery Manager (SSDM) is the primary contractual point of contact between the client and CGI across all IT security service functions and for all security reporting, security issues, new security requirements, and security related performance. Conducts weekly reviews with the client's senior security leadership to review information security matters to include plans and operations. The SSDM reports on security incidents and metrics with a monthly review. The SSDM also supports audit in planning, coordinating and support IT security audits and reviews. Reports and reviews security reporting data in monthly meetings between the Account Manager and clients Executive Management.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all security service delivery management functions, reports to the Account Manager all security matters that impact the account.
- Responsible for communicating and coordiinating governance and security operations activities of the account with the client.
- Reports security information to the client across all IT infrastructure using various security tools and technologies
- Coordinates security audits with the Account Compliance Officer.
- Supervises the Account Security Team to include the Technical Support Advisor and the Information System Security Officers (ISSO).
- Coordinates Security Operations Center (SOC) activities with the SOC Manager
- Coordinates security improvements (hardening, scanning, vulnerability management, change control, malware protection, network security, denial of service mitigation, secure coding, identity management, patch management) with the work place support team lead, data center team lead and network security team lead.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Must have 15 years of combined management experience in Information Technology and Cybersecurity Management in federal IT environments.
- Must have relevant IT experience in the aerospace and rocket management sector to include NASA or experience in the development.
- Must have experience in cybersecurity in federal IT environments. Includes knowledge of FISMA, NASA and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications and Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) Standards, FARS and DFARS.
- MS, Computer Science
- ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®)
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA®)
Desired Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Knowledge of FISMA, NASA and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications and Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) Standards.
- Knowledge of the NASA FAR, NIST SP800-171, FISMA, ITAR, FARS, DFARS, NIST 500-53 rev 4, and NIST 500-171.
- Knowledge of CISCO Firewalls, Switches and Routers, Intrusion Detection and Protection Devices.
- Knowledge of programming languages to include X.500 LDAP Directory Services, HTML, and PERL
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: