Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Archer Consultant to join our team in Arlington, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Candidate will serve as an RSA Archer Consultant and will be responsible for configuring RSA Archer and appropriate modules, including custom modules, if required. Candidate will help customer understand the capabilities and limitations of the technology and help them create processes that can be implemented in Archer. Candidate will be responsible for documenting all requirements and solutions and training the customer in usage of the application.
• Individual will serve as a consultant and developer for various RSA Archer modules, including but not limited to, Authorization and Accreditation, Continuous Monitoring, and Vendor Management.
• Experience with translating customer requirements into Archer solutions via custom ODAs, fields, DDEs, and reports where appropriate.
• Ability to leverage the Archer Data Feed Manager to integrate external data sources.
• Excellent grasp of the methods by which Access Control is implemented within Archer.
• Must be able to document requirements and solution modifications.
• Must possess experience with NIST standards. This includes experience executing the full life-cycle of C&A activities including: defining the certification boundary, performing formal and technical risk assessments, developing and executing Security Test and Evaluation(ST&E) requirements, and developing Systems Security Plans (SSP) in accordance with federal and industry directives, guidelines, and best practices.
• Familiarity with FIPS and NIST 800 series documentation.
Strong written and verbal communication skills are highly preferred. It is highly desired that candidates have worked in a client-facing environment previously and possess strong interpersonal skills. Candidate must be fluent in the English language. Candidate may be asked to provide a writing sample.
APPLICANTS SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. SECRET REQUIRED, MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN DHS EOD.
To apply for this job, contact: