Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech has an immediate opportunity for a motivated Logistics professional to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Maintain property records and perform inventory and property management function to include operation of automated bar-code scanning equipment
• Perform lateral transfer transactions with military representatives and officials from the office for Theater Provided Equipment
• Manages the flow of shipments both inbound and outbound in the manner that is most cost effective.
• Utilizes logistics software and automated bar-code scanning equipment, forklifts and other tools, materials and equipment required to perform duties as assigned.
• Manages load utilization and coordinates common carrier activities.
• Maintains customer database and profile by customer location. Updates information for each customer.
• Maintains customer delivery time windows.
• Responsible for equipment tracking; data input, queries and reports using ACCESS Database and EXCEL spreadsheets.
To apply for this job, contact: