Rockwell Collins (www.rockwellcollins.com)
Full Time Employee
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that was named as the 2015 America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Senior Tax Accountant to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
This position is located in Cedar Rapids, IA. A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates.
• Implement strategies and tactics for international tax planning.
• Assist in evaluating the structure of mergers, acquisitions and other major business transactions and analyze tax implications and potential impacts on the business.
• Proactive involvement with international expansion and growth opportunities.
• Monitor pending and enacted international tax legislation to ensure changes are incorporated into the Company's tax estimates.
• Support transfer pricing implementation and documentation.
• Diversified tax experience, International required (prefer 3 years of large public accounting experience)
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
• CPA, Master’s degree in Taxation, and/or JD is a plus
• Technical areas of experience required: Subpart F, Foreign Tax Credit, Transfer Pricing, E&P, Tax Pools
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
? Medical, dental, and vision insurance
? Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
? Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
? Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
? An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
? Tuition reimbursement
? And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
**Organization:** **Tax Planning*
**Title:** *Senior Tax Accountant*
**Location:** *Iowa-Cedar Rapids*
**Requisition ID:** *ACC0000007A*
To apply for this job, contact: