Full Time Employee
Senior C# .Net Developer (Job Number:420805)
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) currently has an opening for a .NET system/software developer supporting the PDSS team in Millington, TN. This fulltime position will support the Navy Personnel Command for program support of the EMPRS and BUPERS On-line systems. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment and will develop software in web or thin client environments. Candidate will interface with end- users, system engineers and database administrators on a regular basis so interpersonal skills are a must. Candidate is expected to have the analysis skills to solve problems.
PRIMARY DUTIES –
- Maintain, Design, develop, and integrate multi-tiered Microsoft .NET based web applications supporting Navy Personnel Command projects.
- Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation.
- Work individually or as a member of a team.
- Review existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- Formulate and define specifications for software applications or modifies and maintain existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Be responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Be responsible for quality assurance review and evaluation of existing and new software products.
- Develop system components including services and user screens
- Assisting with system testing
- Application and System deployment
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- This position requires a self-motivated, professional individual with demonstrated progressive experience designing and developing web applications, including:
- Experience as a web based application engineer/developer using .NET Frameworks, Visual Studio 2005/8/10 and Microsoft SQL 2005/8 development.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the .NET Framework
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, strong analysis skills, experience in designing, developing, implementing testing .NET based business applications.
- Knowledge of Telerik and Resharper is a plus.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: U.S. Citizenship is required. This position requires a that the candidate be able to a Secret clearance.
Prior to the hire date, the candidate must possess or obtain with SAIC assistance, a Security+ Certification.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 30, 2016, 2:03:48 PM
Primary Location: United States-TN-MILLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: