Full Time Employee
Call Center Team Lead II (Job Number:420818)
SAIC is looking to hire a Call Center Team Lead in Broomfield, CO immediately.
- The primary purpose of this position is to act as the main Trainer, Scheduler and backup Site Supervisor as needed for the Nurse Advice Line Call Center.
- Some on-call duties may be required.
- The Call Center Team Lead II must possess excellent customer service skills and be well versed in the call center environment.
- Must possess a strong understanding of processes and have the ability to train new employees as well as existing employees on changes and updates.
- The Lead II must have a thorough understanding of call metrics in order to assign schedules as the business needs dictates.
- They must have the ability to motivate and lead others to meet set goals and objectives.
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment within generally defined objectives and policies and must be able to communicate with other departments, senior management, functional peer groups, technical staff, and customers to ensure satisfactory customer support and gain cooperation among teams.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work a scheduled shift that may include some weekend or later evening hours – flexibility in shift hours is a plus.*
- High school education or equivalent and 7+ years of related experience.
- HDI Certification, ITIL Foundations, technical writing skills and some project management experience.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and quick turnaround deliverables.
- Ability to focus on ticket and monitoring systems for sustained periods.
- Able to work independently is a must
This position requires that all candidates have or are able to obtain and maintain a DOD and DHA Position of Public Trust Clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 26, 2016, 2:53:29 PM
Primary Location: United States-CO-BROOMFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: