Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation’s security.
ManTech is currently seeking an experienced IT/DATA Storage Expert to support a highly visible program, The U.S. Naval Observatory (USNO) in Charleston, SC.
This is an opportunity to be on the ground-floor of a new program that significantly impacts our nation.
* Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience working with IT/data center technologies with primary focus on storage solutions and converged infrastructures
* Must have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience working with EMC storage arrays such as VNX, VMAX, Isilon or XtremIO
* Hands-on VMware skills with core products (vSphere 6, ESXi, Horizon, VSAN etc.) is required
* Broad understanding of converged infrastructures, scale-out and scale-up architectures
* Broad system application and IT knowledge with a solid functional knowledge of related partner products and design best practices (EMC, Cisco, VMware)
* EMC Proven Professional Certification and/or VMware Certified Professional and/or Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Design Specialist certifications are strongly desired
* Experience working with EMC Data Protection products such as RecoverPoint, Avamar and Data Domain is highly desirable
* Must have a good understanding of various storage access protocols such as NFS, CIFS, FC, FCOEFCoE, and iSCSI
* Experience with the evaluation, analysis and design of large-scale storage solutions, backup solutions and SAN in a mixed environment
* Experience with Cisco UCS servers servers and Cisco Nexus switches is a plus
* Experience developing technical documentation required
* Ability to present technical concepts to varied audiences
* Ability to work with diverse cross-functional teams of engineers, scientists, and IT admins in a fast-paced environment
Experience within the past 10 years applying Security Technical Implementation Guidelines
(STIGs), configuring and administering EMC storage and/or other vendor Network Access Storage
(NAS) and Storage Area Network (SAN) products. Provide demonstrated experience on Federal or
commercial storage design efforts.
Experience troubleshooting and administering enterprise compute and storage solutions (VDI,
VMWare, SAN, NAS, FibreChannel, FCoE) in the past 7 years and provide demonstrated experience
on Federal and commercial storage design efforts.
To apply for this job, contact: