Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech International Corp. is looking for a Conference Support Analyst to support the administrative professional needs of the Collaboration and Talent Development Branch's business and staff.
· Prepare and maintain a variety of duties concerning conference reporting to include assisting with compiling conference attendees, corresponding with all Centers, to include HQ, on conference related activities, and completing paperwork for Headquarters conference approvals. Coordinate and contact the appropriate personnel to obtain information and documentation to facilitate timely and accurate conference reporting as needed. All documentation and data shall be reviewed and approved by the appropriate OIC – Official in Charge (or designee) before submission to parties external to LaRC.
· Compile required supporting documentation for submission to the appropriate Senior Management. Ensure all reports, requests, and corresponding documents are completed in a timely manner in accordance to Center and Headquarters deadlines.
· Provide and maintain reports from appropriate financial systems in accordance with applicable standards and Government-approved procedures to include interpretation of conference policy at the Center level.
· Track and final approve Conference Travel Authorization in Concur (CGE).
· Provide support for meetings/conferences/workshops/ such as conference room scheduling, ensuring appropriate arrangements for electronics needed for presentations.
· Use HOC reporting resources from various financial systems such as Excel spreadsheets, V-Look up, Pivot Tables, and other requested administrative documents. Proofread and utilize LaRC’s Correspondence Templates website to ensure proper guidelines for communication standards and styles.
· Maintain official files in electronic format in accordance with applicable standards and Agency Directives. Protect files that contain sensitive or proprietary information and ensure that access to these files is by authorized personnel only.
· Attend meetings as necessary regarding office activities, priorities, deadlines, and other activities as required.
· Some knowledge of Federal Travel Regulation (FTR)
· Strong Organizational skills required
· Strong verbal and written skills are a plus
Additional duties as assigned
Requires skill with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point. Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent verbal and written skills are required, and must pay attention to detail and be people oriented. Additional duties as assigned.
To apply for this job, contact: