Full Time Employee
Transition Coordinator, Entry (Job Number:420831)
The Entry level Transition Coordinator will perform inventory validation, status tracking, customer outreach and training, Telecommunications Request (TR) writing, problem identification and escalation, and coordinating circuit/service transitions from the legacy contract to the replacement contract(s).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize the Transition Support Team (TST) master Transition Database, multiple government systems and tools, and commercial vendor tools and reports to capture, validate, track, and maintain currency of all inventory related service records transitioning off of the legacy contract.
- Update spreadsheets and databases as required to maintain customer and vendor POC, email, phone number, and site information.
- Perform customer outreach including educating customers on the scope, services, technologies, of the new contracts and advise agencies on transition planning activities.
- Assist in writing customer documents required to identify their network requirements.
- Prepare and maintain customer training documentation.
- Prepare customer service ordering documents using DISA Direct Order Entry (DDOE) and/or DISA Direct Storefront (DDSF).
- Interface with DoD customers to validate technical information such as type of service, bandwidth, equipment, funding information, service point information, and approval routing information prior to the submission of the Telecommunications Request (TR).
- Identify problems that could prevent service dates from being met and escalate as required.
- Actively coordinate the scheduling of service installations and cutover dates for each service.
- Telephonically participate in the conference bridge during each cutover, help resolve basic impediments, escalate more complex issues if necessary, and issue amended documentation as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree OR High School diploma with a related technical certification.
- REQUIRES moderate understanding of customer coordination, order entry, and scheduling.
- REQUIRES demonstrated ability to quickly learn new tools and processes.
- REQUIRES excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Requires experience using Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Experience/background supporting the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and/or Defense Information Technology Contracting Organization (DITCO) is preferred.
US Citizenship is required. Candidates must undergo a favorably adjudicated National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) as a condition of employment.
Contractor facility in Fairview Heights, IL
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 28, 2016, 10:03:53 AM
Primary Location: United States-IL-O'FALLON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NACI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: