Full Time Employee Contractor
Must be capable of constructing breadboard interface circuitry (digital, analog, and hybrid circuits), special cabling, etc. in support of system test bed/development facilities and for special system/software test fixtures. Must possess sufficient technical electronics knowledge and experience to perform above construction from preliminary sketches/design information furnished by project engineer. Digital/hybrid/analog electronics technician is required. Military experience is highly desirable.
The Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS) is an automated FSC2 system that processes, analyzes, and exchanges combat information among the U.S. Army, U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) and other Joint architectures. AFATDS provides fully automated support for planning, coordinating, controlling, and executing fires and effects. It supports weapon systems such as mortars, field artillery cannons, rockets and missiles, close air support, attack aviation, and naval surface fire support systems..
Performs routine system maintenance and computer system administrative functions.
• Has knowledge of, and is capable of using, operating systems and database management systems.
• Performs analysis of system operations.
• Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices. Must be available for assignment to various CONUS/OCONUS sites for extended terms. Generate customer related reports from multiple sources, for example Daily Activity Reports, Trip Requests, Trip Reports.
• Provides over – the – shoulder training upon request
• Ensure all incidents are posted in the Incident Reporting Module within the SIF; Interact with the customer on a daily basis. Distribute software updates. Support and assist as needed with hardware upgrades
• Must be capable of performing routine system maintenance and computer system administrative functions and must knowledge of, and is capable of using, operating systems and database management systems. You will also performs analysis of system operations and perform fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices. Must poses excellent oral and written communications skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Certified in AFATDS
• Minumum 3 years active duty. Operational experience using ABCS systems.
• Security + CE certification IA Level II.
• Must be comfortable interacting with all military ranks from the newest soldier to the experienced leader. Other computer certifications i.e. A+, Network +, Server+, CCNA etc.
• Should have good interpersonal skills to interact with team members and ability to work in a team environment
• Must be willing to travel up to 25%.....
Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
• Leadership Skills
• Listening Skills
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
• Ability to use MS Office
• Interpersonal and People Skills
• Ability to use PC
• Multi-Tasking Ability
To apply for this job, contact: