*****Position will move to Ft Meade, MD by the end of September 2016*****
Establish operational databases, software configuration control and system interfaces for computer system(s) assigned. Maintain file servers, network access, document and analyze system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance. Prepares system for operational use and support operational tests.
• Schedule, create agendas, manage action lists and publish minutes for all CIAV regularly scheduled weekly or biweekly meetings.
• Schedule, plan, create agendas, manage action lists and publish minutes for Quarterly CIAV Working Groups.
• Manage US CIAV team attendance for Quarterly CIAV Working Group meetings.
• Prepare and complete the submission of visit request, travel registration, and Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance Systems for US CIAV personnel traveling.
• Manage the CIAV National Lead action item list to ensure US and National CIAV leads tasks are accomplished.
• Advise on the potential benefits/uses of automation to improve the efficiency of administrative support or program operations.
• As needed evaluate and advise on the organization, methods, and procedures for providing administrative support systems such as records, communications, directives, forms, files, and documentation.
• Daily research and respond to inquiries involving CIAV and make referrals to appropriate resources.
• At least once a year, analyze and evaluate (on a quantitative and qualitative basis) the effectiveness of CIAV operations in meeting established goals and objectives.
• Develop new or modified administrative program policies, regulations, goals, or objectives as necessary.
• At least once a year, conduct studies of employee/organizational efficiency and productivity and recommending changes or improvements in organization, staffing, work methods, and procedures.
• Experience working in a multinational coalition network environment.
• Advanced oral and written communication abilities.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Detailed oriented with good analytical skills a must.
• Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
• Good research skills.
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.