Full Time Employee Contractor
Position Description & Job Requirements
SIMP Puppet Infiniband VMware Linux Clustering Will be required to assist in:
Sustainment of base OS, ensure all security parameters set forth by customer are met, integration of various software packets, sustainment of various applications.
Needs to have a strong understanding of Linux. Should also have strong scripting skills (Python/Perl/Ruby). Experience managing tasking and documenting system changes inside of a CASE tool (Redmine/JIRA). Experience working with testers and developing unit tests. Should have experience deploying code on virtual systems.
Fully complies with labor category information.
Labor Category Requirements
The contractor shall provide system engineering to support the following activities:
Systems Engineer II LCAT Requirements:
· Shall have three (3) years of direct experience with and intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
· Shall have three (3) years experience in a technical leadership role, leading projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
· Shall have twelve (12) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
· During those twelve (12) years, shall have significant demonstrated experience in the following: Designing complex collection systems; integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, and Windows 2000); performing tradeoff studies; System performance analysis.
· Shall have five (5) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
· Shall have five (5) years experience in the following: Solaris, Linux, and Windows utilities and techniques to diagnose and correct performance bottlenecks.
· Shall have seven (7) years experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems using recognized industry recognized process management; such as a CMMI Level 2 and above, or NSA Way process structure.
· Shall have three (3) years direct experience with intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
Experience in Agile methods is desired. Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access is desired.
Security : Required - TS/SCI with full scope polygraph.
Shall have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc), or two (2) years of additional relevant experience above all experience requirements listed, in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
To apply for this job, contact: