Full Time Employee Contractor
Support software development and analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software systems.
• Ability to generate code according to software coding guidelines and industry best practices.
• Produce software documentation such as detailed design documents and unit test procedures.
• Interact daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups and should have knowledge/experience with common SDLCs
Experience with programming languages: Visual Basic 6 and/or VB.NET and/or C#
• Experience developing applications using SQL Server
• Must be a U.S. citizen and have a Secret clearance
• Good organizational, documentation, and communications skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Have the technical background and skills to perform: software design, development, unit testing, integration testing, and technical documentation
• Attention to detail and developing quality work products
Experience utilizing JIRA, GIT, Stash/Bitbucket (or similar tools) to manage work items and perform source code management
• Familiarity with biometric systems
• Ability to work independently and have excellent interpersonal skills
• Database skills including: optimizing and restructuring databases and queries, database replication, database synchronization, and database modeling.
• Experience intergrating third party hardware and software into custom applications
Key words: POSTDICE
To apply for this job, contact: